- 2 cups almond meal
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
I used Trader Joe's Putanesca Sauce because it has capers, olives, garlic, and lots of spices already added to the tomato sauce. I also used artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, yellow squash, and spinach. However, you can use any toppings that you have on hand or like to put on your pizzas!
1. Combine all ingredients for crust and form the dough into a ball.
2. Lightly grease pan with olive oil. Use your hands to lightly press dough into desired shape on pan (circle, oval, or heart <3 like I made :)) The dough should be about 1/4 inch thick
3. Bake crust in 350 degrees oven for about 20 minutes
4. After crust is done. Spread sauce over the crust and add toppings
5. Bake in the oven for another 25-30 minutes