- 50 clothespins (just the plain wooden ones)
- red pony beads
- spray paint (Emerald Green)
- wire hanger
- red ribbon (at least one yard)
- hot glue gun
|1. Clip the clothespins along the edge of a box|
gloves so that your hands don't turn green :)
3. Use a wire cutter to cut the hook end off of a hanger. Shape the hanger in a circular wreath shape.
4. After the clothespins are completely dried, begin stringing the beads and clothespins filling up the wreath.
5. Use a hot glue gun to attach the two ends to the wreath. I used two coats of glue and held it in place while it dried.
6. Attach the ribbon to the top of the wreath where you glued it together. Cut the ribbon the length that you would like the wreath to hang (mine was about 10 inches before looping). With the remaining ribbon make a bow and glue to the wreath
Hang your wreath and begin eagerly waiting for your holiday cards to arrive in the mail! :)