Background

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bacon-Wrapped Pecan Stuffed Dates

There are a few restaurants in town that we have ordered bacon wrapped dates and I loved them so much I wanted to recreate this wonderful treat at home. These are definitely going to be made again and are great for little appetizers for a party. Just be sure you don't eat them all before serving!

Ingredients:

 
Dates, Bacon, and Pecans


Directions:
1. Slice dates and remove seeds. Slice bacon in thirds or in half


 
2. Stuff dates with pecans

3. Wrap dates with bacon and secure with a toothpick
4. Bake in 400 degree oven for about 12 minutes
 ( I would recommend using parchment paper so they don't stick)


  Enjoy :)

There will be more bacon wrapped deliousness later this week :)





























3 comments:

  1. MMMMmmmm.... can I sample one? ....or two?!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make more for tonight...we may have eaten all of them yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok - now I can report back: the date/pecan ones were dangerously delightful!!
    The jalapeno ones bit back!! yow!

    ReplyDelete