Background

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Homemade Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream


As I have said before...ice cream is my weakness! I love it! One of my favorite flavors has to be Mint Chocolate Chip (especially the Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip...mmm)! When I discovered the super easy homemade-no machine ice cream recipe last month, I knew that I absolutely needed to make a mint ice cream. I knew that if I made it on my own, I would most likely end up eating the entire batch by myself! I had the perfect excuse to make it for a little get together last weekend! I also made another batch of my Chocolate, Coffee, Toffee Ice Cream too! I just love how simple the ingredients are and that you don't need any fancy machines!

Homemade Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Whip up Pint of Heavy Cream until stiff peaks. Mix 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract with the can of Sweetened Condensed Milk. Combine the whipped heavy cream and milk mixture together. Add 1 cup mini chocolate chips to the ice cream (you can use more or less chocolate chips/mint depending on how minty or chippy you want your ice cream). Pour the ice cream into a freezer safe bowl and freeze for at least 4 hours or until hardened. 
Enjoy every bite of this delicious ice cream!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment