1 1/2 cups almond flour1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 tablespoon cinnamon/pumpkin pie spice
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 ripe banana, mashed
2 tablespoons honey
1 1/2 cups carrots, grated
1/2 cup pecans, chopped
1. Combine dry ingredients (almond flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda ) In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients (eggs, banana, oil, and honey).
2. Add the carrots to the wet ingredients and be sure that everything is thoroughly mixed.
3. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix all ingredients with a mixer (Oh how I LOVE my Kitchen Aid)
4. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop batter into lined cupcake pan and sprinkle with cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice (my absolute favorite ingredient)
5. Bake in a 325 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.